'KRISHNA AVATAR' or GITA is concocted just to defeat and erase the Buddhist and the Jain ideologies!
Some facts about Gita, based on research
- Gita was not originally found in the Mahabharata. It was an interpolation in the first century B.C. (Innumerable proofs available.)
- Gita does not narrate real events that actually happened. It is not history; but a mere imagination. There are two great lovers of the Gita who emphasize this fact.
i. Gandhi ‘s "Gita My Mother"
ii. Vivekananda "mere imagination".
(The Otherside of Gita, page 12)
What is the need and urgency to introduce Gita?
Following are the ideas confirmed on the research made by the eminent historian Romila Thapar in her Hinduism Revisited in the Chapter 'Syndicated Hinduism':
“Gita is found only in the first thousand years B.C.. In order just to give Gita both antiquity and currency in the age of 'bhakti yuga', it was interpolated in the Mahabharata.
Why was such urgency created for the brahminical sanathana religion? (there was no name of ‘Hinduism’ at that time) The non-vedic religions Jainism and Buddhism began to be very popular and successful with opposing the yaga rituals.
Yagna replaced by Yoga
The Vedic culture of Aryanism raising great fire making yaga, cooking the meat of cows fulfilling their prayers and getting absolved of their sins, started losing their grip with the public mainly owing to the propaganda against this. In order to redeem themselves from this unpopularity, the Aryans invented a radical change by avoiding the killing of animals in the yagnas but introducing instead yoga on the lines of the Jain and Buddhist rites promising that thereby they could be directly in touch with God. They thus diverted the attention of the masses changing their yagna methods. In fact yoga replaced yagna. This yoga is the breathing practice of the ancient Dravidians. Later the history was changed to suit that it was the original pathanjali. There are a lot of proofs found among the statues in different postures in the excavations of the Sindu valley. Several books of research for Ph.D in the England and the American Universities have been published recently. The Aryans created new myths , after a send off to their practice of yaga and in the place of sacrifice , promising that that they could see God for themselves directly and thus yoga became a congenial base for this. Such thoughts are to be seen in the Upanishads.
The avatar of Krishna is just meant to eradicate the popularity of the Jainism and the Buddhism
These measures were taken up to retrieve the popularity lost because of the Jainism and the Buddhism and to revive Brahminism. Thereby they managed to check the spread of those religions. They fortified two very important basic tenets of the Brahminism namely:
- Caste based hierarchy the 'varna dharma' and
- Slavery of women which they needed as a philosophical basis. Gita the Krishnavatharam was invented by the Brahminism only in this period.
In order to give a divine mantle to the Gita they invented the myth and said that Bhagvan Krishnan himself preached this during the Kurukshetra war.
Inter-caste mixing was prohibited
- It was emphasized that there should be no mixing of castes because they found the grip of caste distinctions being watered down and the inter-caste mixing, spreading fast and hence they infused such a brain washing method.
- They ensured that women did not enjoy freedom or equality by propagating that women were born in sinful vagina (papa yoni) and thus successfully kept them slaves forever. They invented an ingenious and devious principle with which women belonging to all communities were kept as per the caste hierarchy, below the four castes and the fifth caste panjama as the lowest of the society. In order to preserve these social distinctions, Bhagvan Krishna himself commanded not to shift from the caste dharma as the caste dharma cannot be changed by any one and started preaching about karma, athma (soul) and rebirth as the means of perpetuating their principles. Therefore god is a mere imagination and ignorance. The concept of soul is much more dangerous as it was introduced only to ensure that there is no way to escape from caste dharma, karma and cause of original birth (poorva genma vinai) thereby insisting that caste order cannot be broken.
There are, it seems, many kinds of souls
From one soul there grew strangely many souls like athma, jeevathma and anthar athma. Reflect deeply : athma – jeevathma – paramathma !
After saying that athma is immortal why then jeevathma and paramathma? Is there varna betham (caste difference) also among the souls? Is not then the titles like mahathma conferred by humans quite an expected one?
Therefore this is a well planned conspiracy. How can it take place in a country declared as secular government through a Constitution? How can it become the national scripture which has to be cast away on the ground? This is to exploit the masses in deep slumber.